Rostrata Country House is situated near Tarnagulla, This early 1904 family homestead offers accommodation and is located in the heart of the Golden Triangle. Perfect for exploring the attractions of the Central goldfields and the old mining towns of the area.
Rostrata Farm Stay Accommodation is situated on the side of a hill overlooking the creek and old Red Gum Trees. Enjoy the secluded, restful rural atmosphere of the farm selected in 1865. Relax on the front veranda and watch the Blue Wrens flitting around the garden. The natural reserve of the Dead Log creek providing a peaceful background.
The spacious farm stay accommodation has king beds, blankets & white linen are provided, lounge room with TV, DVD, CD player, separate dining room, kitchen with dishwasher & microwave, bathroom, enclosed veranda/sunroom and a laundry.
Farm Stay Features:
- Bedroom 1: King size bed
- Bedroom 2: King size bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single Beds
- Electric blankets, Blankets and linen provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioners
- Lounge with TV – DVD/CD Player
- Selection of DVD’s, Books and Games
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen with Dishwasher and Microwave
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with Washing machine and iron
- Sunroom – Enclosed back veranda
- Garden – Paved patio area with outdoor dining settings and gas barbeque
The front veranda and fully fenced garden provide many tranquil places to relax. Enjoy the peace of an authentic rural environment of farm stay accommodation.